SELL SCHOOL BUSES.com
BGA School Buses, Inc.
Location Our Friends
All New Layaway Plan
You can mail
BGA School Buses, Inc.
12121 Little Rd Unit 281
Hudson, FL 34667
Please Call 727-856-3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would
like to wire the funds.
If you are starting a new layaway, please call to verify the bus is
Now you can get the bus of your dreams! See a bus you want, put
it on layaway. Pay no service fees* & No Interest!
We will take up to $500 one time on a credit card, to put a bus on
If you wish to use a credit card to start layaway, you need to fill out
an authorization form.
Click here to
download credit card authorization form.
After the first card payment, all
future payments must be made via:
Check, Money Order, Online Bill Pay,
*You can wire the funds. There is a $25 wire fee for all wires
The layaway plan works
We can deliver any of our vehicles to your doorstep. Click here for more info.
- To place a bus on layaway, you need to put down at
least a $100 deposit (for buses $10,000 and under).
- Every $100 you pay on the bus adds 7 additional days.
- For the first 13 weeks, there is no storage fee for
holding a bus. This gives you 3 months to pay off your bus with
no fees & no interest.
- After the first 13 weeks,
there is a $25 per week storage fee. You can still pay $100 per week,
but only $75 will apply towards the balance.
- All payments (minus storage fees) go towards your
balance. There is no service fee to use our layaway plan.
you have a bus/vehicle on layaway for at least 6 weeks and then change
your mind or change buses, there will be a Re-Stocking fee of $300,
which will be deducted from your payments already made. If you
change buses for a 2nd time there is a $500 re-stocking fee. If
you change buses for a 3rd time there is a $800 re-stocking fee.
If you change buses anytime after that, there is a $1000 re-stocking
fee each time. You can change buses one time during the first 6
weeks with no re-stocking fee.
- All layaway payments are
non-refundable. They are transferable to any other bus.
*subject to re-stocking fees.
They never expire.
- If you fail to pay the layaway payment, your bus may be
sold to someone else. Your payments are never lost. They
are transferable to any other bus on the lot.
- For a bus to be eligible, it must be located in FL
& be $10,000 or less.
- For buses over $10,000 they require a deposit of 60%
down to hold. Then need paid for in full within 90 days.
Re-stocking fee does apply.
- Only one (1) bus may be on layaway per customer at a
- Please ask any questions by emailing email@example.com or calling
- Prices for layaway and/or storage are subject to change
with a 2 week notice.